Saturday, February 4, 2012

I got an award.


I was very surprised to see this comment from The Gun Diva saying that she picked me to receive the above blog bling. :-)  Below is the rules of the bling:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.


Now I had hoped to link to five lady shooter blogs, but since there are not many out there and some have already been awarded, I am going to send five of my favorites.


AKGRRRL

Total Survivalist Libertarian Bitchfest

Ten Things Farm

Zookeeping 101

Tango Juliet

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Internet has FINALLY come back online this AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...K It might take me a bit to figure out the copy and paste thing....THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can be patient with me, I am following up on this! (I had to go find out what Liebster meant and make sure I wasn't saying I'm something I'm not, hee hee) I appreciate your kindess and I will follow up asap!

    Hugs,
    -Laura at TenThingsFarm

    ReplyDelete