Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's been going on???

I haven't posted in a few days. :-(  It was not my intention to be away for a bit, but I have started a couple of posts, but never got back to them.

I have so many different things going on in my head, but can not seem to get them down on the computer screen the way I feel they should be to post. (Does that ever happen to you?)

I am currently sitting here waiting for the snow that caused schools to be closed, but has yet to show up. LOL  I am using the time to get some laundry done, work on cleaning out the kitten's room before they are completely mobile, and working on blog posts.  (Still getting writer's block, but am posting something anyways. LOL)

1 comment:

  1. happens to me all the time, although the fact that i've been working on the same post for the last two months probably does not help lol

    ReplyDelete